Licensed Real Estate Agent
Angie Watts is a licensed real estate agent with Florida Executive Realty. Specializing in residential properties since 2015, Angie is a real estate writer who published a book educating homeowners on how to make the most money when they sell their homes. Her goal is to educate and empower both home buyers and sellers so they can have a stress-free shopping and/or selling process.
She has studied and written on topics including market conditions, mortgage trends, first-time home purchases, and buying new construction. In addition to real estate, Angie has a strong background in both insurance and finance. She studied Business Marketing at Waukesha County Technical College and draws upon 20 years of sales and marketing experience in all facets of her professional career.
- Life Insurance Coverage: An Expert Guide (2024)
- How Much Home Insurance To Buy: An Expert Guide (2024)
- QBE Insurance Review & Complaints: Commercial, Auto & Home Insurance (2024)
- Michigan Car Insurance Laws (2024)
- Ohio Car Insurance Laws (2024)