Former State Farm Insurance Agent
Benjamin Carr worked as a licensed insurance agent at State Farm and Tennant Special Risk. He sold various lines of coverage and informed his clients about their life, health, property/casualty insurance needs.
Assessing risks and helping people find the best coverage to suit their needs is a passion of his. He appreciates that insurance was designed to protect people, particularly during times of crisis. All insurance consumers should be informed and should understand how individual policies can protect them, their families, their possessions, and their homes. That mission serves him in his work to this day.
- Nationwide Insurance Review & Complaints: Auto, Home, Health & Pet Insurance (2023)
- Mutual of Omaha Insurance Review & Complaints: Life Insurance (2023)
- California Casualty Insurance Review & Complaints: Auto & Home Insurance (2023)
- Conseco Insurance Review & Complaints: Life & Health Insurance (2023)
- Oklahoma Car Insurance Laws (2023)