Licensed Insurance Agent
Travis Thompson has been a licensed insurance agent for nearly five years. After obtaining his life and health insurance licenses, he began working for Symmetry Financial Group as a State Licensed Field Underwriter. In this position, he learned the coverage options and limits surrounding mortgage protection. He advised clients on the coverage needed to protect them in the event of a death, critical illness, or disability.
In 2021, Travis began working as an independent broker. Since going independent, Travis has extended his licensing across several states along the East Coast to the Midwest. Travis also has access to over 10 top-rated life insurance carriers in the U.S. that can offer clients the best coverage possible. He currently specializes in mortgage protection, life insurance, critical illness, and disability coverage.
- Prudential Insurance Review & Complaints: Life Insurance (2023)
- Scottsdale Insurance Review & Complaints: Commercial & Home Insurance
- Georgia Car Insurance Laws (2023)
- Universal Property and Casualty Insurance Review & Complaints (2023)
- Aegis Security Insurance Company Review & Complaints: Home & Health Insurance (2023)