Farmers CSR for 4 Years
Leslie Kasperowicz holds a BA in Social Sciences from the University of Winnipeg. She spent several years as a Farmers Insurance CSR, gaining a solid understanding of insurance products including home, life, auto, and commercial and working directly with insurance customers to understand their needs. She has since used that knowledge in her more than ten years as a writer, largely in the insurance niche. Leslie has been quoted in publications that include Reader’s Digest, Fox Business, and the Washington Post.
- Dollar-a-Day Car Insurance: What to Know & How to Save (2023)
- Food Truck Insurance: What To Know & How To Save (2023)
- Life Insurance Guide for Autistic Children (2023)
- Life Insurance Guide for Cancer Patients (2023)
- Does Medicare cover car accidents?